freshscat.netpooscat.comshittingporn.netjade-scat.com

PROBABILITY
OF WINNING

CHANCES OF WINNING

Stiftung Warentest published a special edition of "test" in 1983. The title is: Ralf Lisch. Win by playing? Opportunities in comparison. This book has been quoted many times since then when it comes to "Roulette being the fairest game of chance". Stiftung Warentest writes that: "...Roulette is repeatedly presented as a particularly fair game, as 97.3 percent of all bets are paid out as winnings. That's more than any other game." The happiness felt may be greater or smaller: The opportunities vary depending on your personal willingness to take risks.


SO FAIR IS ROULETTE

Plein: A number 0-36. Win: Bet +35 times. Probability: 1/37 = 2.7 percent

A cheval: Two numbers. Win: Bet +17 times. Probability: 2/37 = 5.4 percent

Transversal: Three numbers. Win: bet +11 times. Probability: 3/37 = 8.1 percent

Carré: Four numbers. Win: Bet +8 times. Probability: 4/37 = 10.8 per cent

Transversal simple: Six numbers. Win: Bet +5 times. Probability: 6/37 = 16.2 per cent

Column: Twelve numbers. Win: bet +2 times. Probability: 12/37 = 32.4 percent

Dozen: one, two or three dozen. Win: Bet +2 times. Probability: 12/37 = 32.4 percent

Easy odds: Red, Black, Odd, Even, 1-18, 19-36.

Profit: Bet + amount probability: 18/37 = 48.6 percent.

The average loss to be expected for all options is 1/37 of the stake = 2.7 percent. Even with simple odds 1/74 = 1.4 percent. (Stiftung Warentest/consumer test foundation).


THAT'S HOW PROBABILITY LIES WITH BLACK JACK

The average payout ratio is 94.3 percent. This arithmetical value is based on the fact that the player mimics the card dealer, i.e. buying up to 17 points, even at the risk of going above 21 and losing immediately. In more defensive play, the rate can rise to 98 percent.


SO BALANCED IS BACCARA

Unlike Blackjack, players play against each other - not against the bank. This has an influence on the chances of winning. On a long-term average, 9.52 percent of the matches end in a draw. Of the remaining 90.48 percent, the banker wins in 50.68 percent of cases and the opponent in 49.32 percent.


POKER IS TACTICAL

It's like the stock market: a big part is psychology. Therefore, the chances of winning and losing in poker do not only depend on the number of players and their stakes. Your tactical playing behaviour, your emotions, your experience, your desire for bluffing play a big role...
 

BY THE WAY

The number of card combinations in Texas Hold'em Poker is 133,784,560.